Its now 72 years since Pakistan came into being as an independent and sovereign country. After the demise of her founder Muhammad Ali Jinnah in 1948, numerous political leaders and Army Dictators taken over the first position and led the nation. Some were successful and others lost their reputation.
I want to put up a case for future researchers that its my assumption due to some important factors that some leaders (in the leading government position i.e Prime Minister or Dictator) who came into power had got the special courage and quality to tackle the hard circumstances which Pakistan faced and no other person could have managed that….may be the retention of the top position by these specific leaders was by the pure consent of Allah Almighty (God) in order to save Pakistan from any worst situation till the final judgement day….. In other words, its our firm believe that creation of Pakistan is a miracle on this planet and on the basis of two nation / religions theory (Hindu & Muslim).
Just consider the following circumstances;
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah (Quaid-e-Azam): founder of Pakistan. Once he was a great admirer of one nation consist of Hindu & Muslim together uptill 1928 and wanted that they both live together after the departure of British Government from Indian sub continent. But when he came to know the cleverness of Congress Party (majority of members belong to Hindu Religion) which wanted Hindu rule all across India (India & Pakistan) and muslim’s should remain / become servants of Hindu’s, then Mr. Jinnah left membership of Congress Party and India for UK. But he came back from UK upon the request of great philosopher & poet (Sir Allama Iqbal) to lead the muslim nation in 1930’s and founded a separate country in 1947. No other persona had the courage, ability and dare to stood firm in-front of British Empire and Congress Party in Indian Sub Continent at that time.
- General Ayub Khan: took over the Government by defeating Muhtarma Fatima Jinnah (Sister of Founder of Pakistan) and he tackled 1965 war very well and defeated India. 1965 war was the crucial when Pakistan had less resources then India but even with less resources, Pakistan defeated India. So, placement and presence of strong courageous man like General Ayub Khan in that crucial time was nothing but a favor by God….(may be)
- Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto: help develop nuclear assets and valiantly faced international pressure but he was the one considered as behind lose of East Pakistan i.e. now Bangladesh. He was blunt, fearless and strong nerve person.
- General Zia ul Haq:
- 1979 Afghan War: When Russia made a plan to enter Pakistan after taking over Afghanistan…..
- In 1985, when India was invoking war and attacking Pakistan but General Zia played a political game and went to New Delhi to watch the Cricket match to diffuse the tension
- General Pervaiz Musharaf:
- 9/11 after attack of USA on Afghanistan….When USA threatened Pakistan of dare consequences if she wont help USA against Taliban & Al-Qaeda…
- Kargil War between India & Pakistan
- 2001 when India was in a mood to attack Pakistan
- Pressurized Nawaz Sharif who was Prime Minister in 1998 to do nuclear test after conducted by the Indians to stabilize the power whereas Nawaz Sharif was not willing to do it due to the pressure by USA
- Worst economic and social situation of Pakistan: He improved the situation and made it better
- General Raheel Sharif (Ex-Pakistan Army Chief): He took the brave step of eliminating terrorists and hard core Islamic elements from FATA (a tribal area of Pakistan) which other former Pakistan’s Army Chief were reluctant too….and he won….
- Imran Khan: When India was maligning Pakistan over Pulwama attack and trying to attack Pakistan and invoked war in February – March 2019 but Imran Khan at the position of Prime Minister tackled the situation well by defusing the tension between both countries and returning Indian Air Force Pilot (Abhi-Nandan) which other leader such as Nawaz Sharif never have done that…or failed to manage the situation….remember both countries are equipped with Atomic Weapon…
If you take a look on the ability of these guys (stated above) without any personal hate then you would found the distinctive capability and a quality which other leaders like Benazir Bhutto, Nawaz Sharif or other didn’t had to make decisive decisions for the better interest of Pakistan. Placement of the persons on the highest position was nothing but i consider it as strong favor of God in the best interests of Pakistan and her sovereignty.
(You may agree or not …. you may do research on this)